Planet Z: https://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=28778
LOOP is a 16-step MIDI sequencer capable of Note, Pitch bend, Control change, Channel Aftertouch, Poly Aftertouch and Program Change message output per step. 32 patterns can be stored and recalled either from the device panel or via incoming MIDI notes.
Updated to Version 0.6
– Added note length parameter
– Added track and pattern presets
– Patterns can be switched by incoming MIDI notes
– This version is currently limited to 1 track
Known issues which I’ll try and fix for next update:
– Note hangs when switching between patterns and adjusting notes while note is playing.
Bug fix in Track Presets – Pattern Names now stored. Added Extend Horizontal / Vertical buttons to make 16 steps viewable at once.
I have problem with graphic… once I use, each time I open the device, the knobs and numbers are out of line and became impossible to be used.
I’m still using versione Scope 4.5. Is there any known issue about this?